● Three or four sessions per week for a duration of 15 to 20 minutes each, offered through Al-Huda Talk, WhatsApp or Skype
● Students can choose from a variety of class timings suited to their local time zone
● Students must attend all weekly sessions
– Boys and girls aged 5 – 12 years
– Able to pay fees online via Stripe (no other method of fee payment is available on eCampus)
This course is taught by qualified and experienced instructors, who either have Ijazah in Tajweed or are working towards it.
Language: URDU and ENGLISH
Mode of instruction for this course is Urdu or English, as per the choice of the student.
● All students have to get an assessment done by the teacher before enrolling. The teacher will decide whether the student has to start from Qaida or can directly begin from Qur’an recitation.
● The teacher will assign extra practice time to the students and they will be required to complete it as home work, in order to progress at a desirable pace
● Students are expected to dedicate a brief Qur’an listening time and follow the practice through teacher-recommended learning resources
● There will be an assessment and progress report at the end of each term
● Students will be awarded a certificate upon successful completion of the entire Qur’an’s recitation.
● Al Qira’ah wal Kitaabah (Qur’an Reading and Writing Book) – Al Huda Publications (For Beginner Students)
● Mushaf e Uthmani (For Intermediate or advanced students)
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM ME AS A STUDENT?
1. Attend each class to complete the course
2. Complete homework by practicing as many times as the teacher recommends
3. Log in to class on time and leave class on time
4. Do not keep the teacher waiting
5. Email the teacher in advance if you are unable to attend a session
INFORMATION REGARDING FEE
● The ONLY method to pay fee is online via Stripe on eCampus course pages.
● No other method of fee payment is available on eCampus.
● All course fees are non-refundable.
● In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your term fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge.
I NEED MORE INFORMATION
Send us your queries by completing the HelpDesk section