Fahm Al-Qur’an English
Fahm al-Qur’an English eLearning Certificate Course (FQEeL) enables individuals to study the Qur’an at their own pace with easy global access. It provides an out-of-the-classroom disciplined individual learning environment with set timelines for completing each Juz. It is based on translation of the Quranic verses and brief explanation of each Juz.
- Go through the entire Qur’an with translation and a brief explanation of selected verses from the Qur’an
- Understand the important commandments given in the Qur’an
- Memorize Morning and Evening, Qur’ani and Masnoon Prayers and Supplications with correct pronunciation and translation.
- Develop love for Allah subhanahuwata’ala and Prophet Muhammad sallallahualaihiwassalam.
- Strengthen the five basic pillars of Islam (Tauheed, Salah, Saum, Zakah and Hajj).
- Build a strong character and best Akhlaq according to the Qur’an.
- Become aware of the purpose of this life and life after death.
This course is taught through the Fahm Al-Qur’an 2011-2012 lecture series delivered by Ghazala Qureshi in English. All assignments are available in English.
- Offered through Moodle, which is a web-based learning management system (LMS)
- Electronic access to audio lectures, resource material and tests
- The student must regularly log in to Moodle using their username and password to access the course resources.
- Each audio lesson includes a) brief Translation and Tafsir of selected verses of each Juz and b) recitation with correct pronunciation and explanation of Prayers and Supplications
- In order to listen to the Juz audios and do the assignments, it is mandatory to use an English translation of the Holy Qur’an. Please Click on the Book Order Tab.
- Evaluation is through a) written assignments upon the completion of each Juz and b) written tests based on the memorization and translation of Prayers and Supplications
- Minimum requirement is to complete one lesson per week; a student may do more than one lesson per week.
Education: 11th grade and up
Able to pay fee online (no other method of fee payment is available on eCampus)
- Students are expected to start the course as soon as he/she registers after paying the term enrollment fee on the course website.
- Students are encouraged to take notes while listening to the recordings. This is an important part of the Qu’ranic learning process.
- A student must complete the assigned work for every lesson. This includes completing the assignment and memorizing the Prayers and Supplications assigned for that week.
- The ONLY method to pay fee is online via PayPal on eCampus course pages.
- No other method of fee payment is available on eCampus.
- All course fee are non-refundable.
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your term fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge.
- Total of 30 lessons in the course.
- Maximum duration is 12 months.
- Since it is a self-paced course, the duration to complete the course is dependent on the student’s pace.
- Minimum requirement is to complete one lesson per week.
- A student may do more than one lesson per week and easily finish in less than 8 months.
Upon completion of the course, students will be awarded a Fahm al-Qur’an eLearning Certificate by Al-Huda eCampus and Al-Huda Institute of Canada.
Step 1: Make your free account on www.alhudaecampus.com
Step 2: Register by clicking on the button below
The teacher uses following Qur’an English translations in the audios.Click the titles to purchase any of these translations through the Al-Huda Bookstore :
The Qur’an- Saheeh International
Al Qur’an- The Guidance for Mankind (The Institute of Islamic Knowledge)
Click here for the text and translation of Prayers and Supplications subject.