- Memorize Surah Al-Baqarah and Surah Ale-Imran at the advanced Hifdh level
- Online group learning methodology
- One-to-one learning, FOUR students per session
- Students will memorize 2 pages per week, there will be a test and evaluation after every Juz
- Video conferencing requires a microphone, webcam & speakers
- For girls and women, ages 15 and up
If you are interested to enrol in any of the Tajweed eLearning Courses on Al-Huda eCampus, please fill this form to schedule your free assessment with the instructor. After the assessment, you will be assigned to a class depending upon the instructor’s availability. You will then receive a link to the course and instructions to pay the fee on the email address you provide in this form.
- Online classes via Skype are held once a week for a duration of 1 hour
- Students can choose from a variety of available class timings suited to their local time zone
- Students must attend each weekly session
- Each term is 4 months long, after which the student may re-enrol based on her progress
- Duration for each course is 12 months
This course is taught by Ustazah Ghada Shokr. Masha’Allah she holds Sanad to teach Qur’an in the way of Hafs ‘an Asim min Tareeq Al-Shatibiyyah, Ijazah in Jazariyah (all tajweed rules) and Ijazah in Al-Nuraniya (how to pronounce Arabic letters and words). She is experienced in teaching tajweed, qira’at and hifz to women and children.
- The ONLY method to pay fee is online via PayPal onAlHuda eCampus
- All course fee are non-refundable
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your term fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge
Upon completion of the course, students will be awarded an Az-Zahrawayn Hifdh eCourse Certificate by Al-Huda eCampus and Al Huda Institute of Canada.
ARABIC and ENGLISH
Mode of instruction for this course is Arabic and English.
What Is Expected From Me As A Student?
- Attend each class to complete the course
- Complete homework by practicing as many times as the teacher recommends
- Log in to class on time and leave class on time
- Do not keep the teacher waiting
- Email the course assistant in advance if you are unable to attend a session
I Need More Information
Send us your queries through this form